Types of Head Massager

Portable Scalp Massager with 4 Interchangeable Massage Heads and Handle

Innovative Head Scratcher Featuring Tissue Kneading Nodes – Perfect Stress-Relief Gift for Muscles, Shoulders, and CalvesAbout this item

Get a free quote

Scalp Hero Massager

Portable Rechargeable Head Massager for Scalp, Hair Growth, and Relaxation – Waterproof Handheld with 8 Detachable Massage Claws, Doubles as a massager

Get a free quote

7 in 1 Electric Scalp Massager

Electric Scalp Massager with 7 Functions, 8 Massage Nodes, Heated Head Kneading, 2 Styles & 3 Speed Modes, Promotes Deep Cleansing, Soothes, and Aids Hair Growth.

Get a free quote

Get Your Custom Head Massager

Sharpmind is a trusted manufacturer of head massagers with years of experience in creating high-quality relaxation solutions for various needs. It specializes in manufacturing high-quality custom head massagers to meet diverse customer requirements. Here are your custom selections:

Get A free quote

Ready to Get the Head Massagers?

Contact Us to Get A Free Consultation

Head Massager FAQs

We have a strict quality control system in place. Each head massager undergoes multiple inspections during production, including material inspection, functional testing, and final product inspection. Our factory is ISO9001 certified, ensuring high quality and consistency of the products.

We offer a wide range of customization options, including exterior design, color choices, massage modes, functional integration (such as waterproof, heating, Bluetooth features), branding, and packaging design. We are dedicated to providing personalized solutions based on your needs.

Our minimum order quantity depends on the specific customization requirements and product complexity. Generally, the MOQ for standard products is 500 units, while customized products might have a higher MOQ. Please contact us for detailed information.

The production lead time depends on the order quantity and customization requirements. Generally, it takes 1-2 weeks for sample production and 4-6 weeks for mass production. We strive to shorten the lead time to meet your market demands.

We offer comprehensive after-sales services, including product warranty, technical support, and repair services. If you encounter any issues, our customer service team will respond promptly and provide solutions. We are committed to ensuring your satisfaction.

Pricing depends on the order quantity and customization requirements. We provide competitive quotes based on specific needs. Payment terms typically include a 30% deposit with the remaining 70% paid before shipment. We can also discuss other payment methods based on client requirements.

Contact Us